When: Friday, February 9th – 7:30 p.m. PT
How to watch on TV: NBCSNW, NBA League Pass (outside of Portland)
Opening odds: Portland -5.5/1.95
The Portland Trail Blazers take on the Sacramento Kings, at Golden 1 Center, Friday in a game that will likely see the Kings without their newly acquired players. On Thursday, Sacramento traded guards George Hill and Malachi Richardson for Joe Johnson (who will likely never suit up for the Kings as he seeks a buyout), Iman Shumpert and Bruno Caboclo.
After extending their home winning streak to 9 games with a victory Thursday night at the Moda Center (they defeated Charlotte Hornets 109-103 in overtime), the Portland Trail Blazers will try to break a three-game road losing streak Friday night versus the Sacramento Kings. In the game against Charlotte Hornets, one of the best players on the field was Jusuf Nurkic with a double-double of 24 points and 14 rebounds while also blocking four shots. All-Star guard Damian Lillard struggled to 18 points on 6/22 shooting against Charlotte on a night in which he passed Jerome Kersey to move into fifth place on the franchise’s all-time scoring list.
The Kings have struggled this season as they still look to move past the DeMarcus Cousins era. While they have some nice young pieces in De’Aaron Fox, Buddy Hield, and young Serbian sniper Bogdan Bogdanovic, Sacramento still simply lacks enough talent to compete most nights — ranking dead-last in defensive rating and 28th in offensive rating. Sacramento has problems finding decent shoots in the most of their games, but their shooters struggle to nail most of the shoots.
Despite Randolph is still putting nearly 15 points per game in 25 minutes on average, Carter is showing less effectiveness on the field and Kings just don’t have enough covers for those veterans. So the Kings this season are just gambling with their performance and we feel that they would have better chance to hit JackPot on some slots than to compete on a good level in NBA. If you are a fan of good slots and casino games than you must visit the website that is specialized in Online Casino industry.
Blazers injuries: Evan Turner (questionable)
Kings injuries: De’Aaron Fox (probable), Harry Giles (out), Skal Labissiere (out), Garrett Temple (doubtful), Iman Shumpert (doubtful)
These two teams met twice this season each won once, but the Trail Blazers have won nine of the past 11 matchups.
Pick: Sacramento Kings +6
More Betting trends you can check here:
- Trail Blazers are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
- Trail Blazers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
- Trail Blazers are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Trail Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
- Trail Blazers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS win.
- Trail Blazers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
- Trail Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Trail Blazers are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.
- Trail Blazers are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Trail Blazers are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
- Trail Blazers are 11-5-2 ATS in their last 18 games playing on 0 days rest.
- Trail Blazers are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 Friday games.
- Trail Blazers are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 road games.
- Kings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Kings are 14-3 ATS in their last 17 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Kings are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Kings are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 Friday games.
- Kings are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following an ATS win.
- Kings are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Kings are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Kings are 3-14 ATS in their last 17 vs. Western Conference.
- Kings are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- Kings are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
- Home team is 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
- Under is 25-8 in the last 33 meetings.
- Trail Blazers are 1-3-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Underdog is 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.