Anaheim (41-23-11) at Vancouver (30-36-9)
When: Tuesday, March 28th 2017
Where: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
Time: 10:05 ET | TV: Prime, Sportsnet Pacific
Open an Account at Bovada Sportsbook Now! Sign up at Bovada.lv to get up to a $250 Deposit Bonus and to bet all the Web’s best NHL Hockey odds and props!
The Anaheim Ducks look to secure a postseason berth when they visit the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday night at Rogers Arena. Ryan Getzlaf has 27 points (six goals, 21 assists) in the past 19 games for the Ducks, who have recorded at least a point in seven straight games (6-0-1) to move two points ahead of San Jose and Edmonton in the Pacific Division. Getzlaf matched his career high with four assists in Sunday’s 6-3 win over the New York Rangers. Jonathan Bernier has been oustanding with fellow goaltender John Gibson nursing a lower-body injury, posting a 9-1-1 mark in March with one shutout, a 1.71 goals-against average and .943 save percentage. Bernier’s lone regulation loss in that stretch came against Vancouver, although he deserved a better fate after turning aside 25 of 27 shots in a 2-1 setback on March 5th. Despite Bernier’s hot play, coach Randy Carlyle told reporters on Monday that Gibson is expected to play once he joins the team on the road trip. The Ducks will play their next four games in Canada before returning home on April 4th.
LIVE IN-GAME NHL BETTING!
Vancouver is much further down the standings after dropping eight of its last 10 overall (2-6-2) to be officially eliminated from postseason contention, although it has split its four meetings with Anaheim this season. Vancouver’s 29th-ranked offense (2.2 goals/game) is led by second-year pro Bo Horvat, who recorded his team-leading 30th assist and 50th point in Sunday’s 2-1 loss at Winnipeg. Horvat has 16 points (five goals, 11 assists) in his last 21 games overall and three (two goals, one assist) against Anaheim this season. Captain Henrik Sedin has been limited to just three goals in the month of March, matching his total in four meetings this season with the Ducks. The Canucks special teams have been horrible all season, ranking 29th with the man-advantage (14.2%) and 26th in killing off penalties (77.2%). Goalie Ryan Miller has dropped seven of his last eight decisions with the lone victory coming even though he allowed four goals to the Blackhawks.
The Ducks should have no trouble at all getting past the Canucks tonight. Vancouver is eliminated and have nothing to play for while Anaheim is in the middle of an exciting division race. Take the puckline.
Pick: Ducks -1.5 +165
- Ducks are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
- Ducks are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. Western Conference.
- Ducks are 5-1 in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Ducks are 5-1 in their last 6 Tuesday games.
- Ducks are 4-1 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Ducks are 4-1 in their last 5 games following a win.
- Ducks are 6-2 in their last 8 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Ducks are 27-12 in their last 39 vs. Pacific.
- Ducks are 1-5 in their last 6 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 20-8 in their last 28 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.
- Canucks are 19-41 in their last 60 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Canucks are 5-11 in their last 16 vs. Western Conference.
- Canucks are 10-25 in their last 35 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 situation.
- Canucks are 7-19 in their last 26 overall.
- Canucks are 3-9 in their last 12 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 1-4 in their last 5 Tuesday games.
- Canucks are 1-5 in their last 6 in the third game of a 3-in-4 situation.
- Canucks are 1-6 in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Canucks are 1-8 in their last 9 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 1-10 in their last 11 home games.
- Canucks are 0-6 in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Under is 2-0-2 in Ducks last 4 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Under is 14-4-5 in Ducks last 23 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Under is 7-2-3 in Ducks last 12 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Under is 13-4-9 in Ducks last 26 vs. Pacific.
- Under is 3-1-2 in Ducks last 6 road games.
- Under is 13-5-5 in Ducks last 23 games following a win.
- Under is 10-4-3 in Ducks last 17 Tuesday games.
- Over is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 27-13-15 in Ducks last 55 vs. Western Conference.
- Under is 4-1-1 in Canucks last 6 in the third game of a 3-in-4 days situation.
- Over is 4-1 in Canucks last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 3-1-2 in Canucks last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Over is 5-2-4 in Canucks last 11 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Under is 35-17-14 in Canucks last 66 vs. Pacific.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Under is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings in Vancouver.
- Under is 8-2-2 in the last 12 meetings.
- Ducks are 8-3 in the last 11 meetings in Vancouver.
Trends courtesy of SportsOptions.com – an UltimateCapper.com partner
CLICK HERE TO BET THE DUCKS VS CANUCKS GAME