The Triple Crown 2016 is just around the corner.
It’s one of the busiest times of the year for online bookies, and this year especially with American Pharoah’s 2015 success sending bettors into a wagering frenzy.
PayPerHead.com knows you want to take home as much horse-betting profit as possible, so they’re offering you half price per head on both their pay per head packages.
That’s just $6.50 per head for Premium and $5 per head for Professional.
You need to sign up for the offer now though, because after Triple Crown it will be gone.
How Half Price Per Head Saves You Money
Whether you run a small or large pay per head book, it only makes sense to get half off per head.
During such a hot betting season like this year’s Triple Crown, it’s really a no-brainer:
- The 2016 Triple Crown is expected to be the most profitable yet for online bookies.
- It took 37 years for a horse to win all three races of the Triple Crown. Most horse racing experts believed that winning the Crown could never again be accomplished.
- Not only did American Pharoah win it in 2015, he won it in style.
You’re going to need a betting software industry leader like PayPerHead to help you organize all of the various wagers that you’re going to receive from your excited horse racing players.
With Pay Per Head, you’ll get the benefits of:
- A pay per head platform that allows you to customize max/min bet amounts individually
- Online bookie software that allows you to set daily and weekly win/loss figures to your specification
- 1000+ live wagering events per month
- A larger horse-betting offering than any competitor (70+ tracks)
- Mobile wagering to increase the amount your players bet by giving them convenience
During the Triple Crown, races go off every 5 minutes, creating the ultimate live betting experience.
PayPerHead’s online bookie platform has allowed numerous online bookies to expertly and efficiently run their organizations in our digital driven world.
Create an account on PayPerHead.com and get half price per head now to start saving more money and growing your player list for half the price.