"Pro Football Handicappers Challenge" - One of the best football handicapping contests on the web!
Contest Rules | Click Here to Register | 2003 Winners List
1st Place Prize Guaranteed $50,000
1) Must register for an account at Carib Sports on or before Sunday September 12th, 2004.
2) $250 entry fee, will be added to the contest pool, multiple entries under the same account are acceptable.
3) Each entry must pick 5 games each week against the spread, most lines will be hung at a half point to avoid pushes.
The winners will be determined by the total number of points accrued
based on each week's picks.
WIN = 2 pts, PUSH = 1 pt, LOSS = 0 pts
4) Prize money will be awarded as follows:
40% of the pool for 1st place
15% of the pool for 2nd place
5% of the pool for 3rd place
2.5% of the pool for 4th thu 10th place
1% of the pool for 11th thu 20th place
A last prize of $5,000 will be awarded, must play each week to
5) Contestants tying for 1st thru 20th place will equally split
the aggregate money from the respective places. This policy also
holds same for the $5,000 last place prize.
6) Lines will be posted on Tuesdays and will close Sundays at
1:00pm ET. In cases when there are Thursday or Saturday games
all 5 selections need to be made prior to game time. In the event
you are unable to play online, please call 1-800-WIN-ALOT to place
your picks by 12:30 pm EST Sundays.
7) A leader board will be published, after 1 pm on Sundays, for
viewing by all Caribsports.com members with each Contestants final
8) Carib Sports
has no power to waive the weekly closing time for any contest
member as the Handicapper's Challenge Contest belongs to ALL its
*Grand Prize based on 500 entries
Early Signup Bonus!
Enter on or before July 31st 2004 and receive a $50 REBATE on
your Entry Fee. Click here to sign up at Carib Sports football contest TODAY!
NOTE: This is not an Ultimatecapper run contest. We are advertising this for our sponsor and have nothing to do with the grading, prizes, or day to day operations of this contest. All questions/emails should be directed to Carib, not Ultimatecapper regarding this contest. Thanks!