Cleveland (46-24) at Charlotte (32-39)
When: Friday, March 24th 2017
Where: Spectrum Center, Charlotte, NC
Time: 7:05 ET | TV: FSN Ohio, FSN Southeast
Open an Account at MyBookie.ag Now! Sign up at MyBookie.ag to get up to $3,000 in Bonuses to bet all the Web’s best NBA Basketball odds and props!
The Charlotte Hornets are running out of time, but are still in the playoff hunt and will try extend their three-game winning streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night at Spectrum Center. Cleveland is in a tight race itself atop the Eastern Conference with hard charging Boston just a game behind them for the No. 1 seed after a stunning 126-113 loss at Denver on Wednesday. Cleveland finally got its full roster healthy in Denver with shooting guard Kyle Korver (foot) returning from a seven-game absence. The team will try and work their way back together as a unit during the last few weeks of the season and be ready for another title run. The defense was not at its best as the Nuggets shot 53.1% from the field but Korver knocked down three 3-pointers in 19 minutes off the bench and Kevin Love put in 22 solid minutes in his third game back from a knee injury. Point guard Kyrie Irving has averaged 39.5 points in the last two games after sitting out Saturday against the Los Angeles Clippers. The Cavs will play the Celtics one more time this season – April 5th in Boston.
LIVE IN-GAME NBA BASKETBALL BETTING!
The Hornets are getting hot but have just 11 games to play and will play 10 of those games against teams competing for postseason spots as they try to chase down eighth-place Miami. Charlotte is currently 2.5 games behind the Heat, but the Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons are in front of them as well. The Hornets will play their next three at home before closing with five of eight on the road, including trips to Toronto, Oklahoma City and Washington. Charlotte came back to beat Orlando 109-102 on Wednesday behind reserve center Frank Kaminsky, who scored 13 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter on 4-of-4 shooting. Kaminsky is averaging 16.5 points over the last four games and hit 7-of-13 from 3-point range in the last two. Center Cody Zeller is 19-of-26 from the floor during the three-game winning streak, while All-Star Kemba Walker has scored below his 22.7 points a game average in five straight contests.
The Cavaliers have won the first three meetings this season by an average of ten points. I know this is a tempting line that looks like a trap, but I’m going to bite. The public will be all over Cleveland in this one and I have to agree. The Cavs roll here tonight.
Pick: Cavaliers -2.5
- Cavaliers are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 vs. NBA Southeast.
- Cavaliers are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 Friday games.
- Cavaliers are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Cavaliers are 16-33-2 ATS in their last 51 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Cavaliers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
- Cavaliers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Cavaliers are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Hornets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Hornets are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Hornets are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games.
- Hornets are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Central.
- Over is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 Friday games.
- Over is 6-1 in Cavaliers last 7 vs. NBA Southeast.
- Over is 16-5 in Cavaliers last 21 games following a straight up loss.
- Over is 6-2 in Cavaliers last 8 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Over is 11-4-1 in Cavaliers last 16 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 19-7-1 in Cavaliers last 27 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 10-4 in Cavaliers last 14 road games.
- Over is 12-5-1 in Cavaliers last 18 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 18-8 in Cavaliers last 26 games following a ATS loss.
- Over is 20-9-1 in Cavaliers last 30 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Over is 13-6 in Cavaliers last 19 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 5-0 in Hornets last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Under is 6-1 in Hornets last 7 Friday games.
- Under is 11-2 in Hornets last 13 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 13-3 in Hornets last 16 home games.
- Under is 16-5 in Hornets last 21 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 13-5 in Hornets last 18 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Under is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Over is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Over is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 vs. NBA Central.
- Under is 9-4 in Hornets last 13 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Cavaliers are 4-0-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Favorite is 4-0-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
- Home team is 4-1-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Trends courtesy of SportsOptions.com – an UltimateCapper.com partner
CLICK HERE TO BET THE CAVALIERS VS HORNETS GAME