Milwaukee (40-38) at Indiana (38-40)
When: Thursday, April 6th 2017
Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
Time: 7:05 ET | TV: FSN Wisconsin, FSN Indiana
Open an Account at Bovada Sportsbook Now! Sign up at Bovada.lv to get up to a $250 Deposit Bonus and to bet all the Web’s best NBA Basketball odds and props!
The Milwaukee Bucks look for the season sweep of the Indiana Pacers when the two potential playoff teams meet on Thursday night in Indianapolis. The Bucks, who won the first three meetings this season, haven’t swept the Pacers since the 2009-10 season. Milwaukee is also looking to bounce back from a beating in Oklahoma City on Tuesday and have lost two straight. Milwaukee currently occupies the No. 5 spot in the East but is just a half-game ahead of the Atlanta Hawks and two up on the Chicago Bulls and the Pacers in the seventh and eight spots. The Bucks will play three of their final four games on the road – where they are 18-20. Guard Malcolm Brogdon, who is averaging 10.3 points a game, has missed the last three games with a back injury and is not expected to play Thursday. Leading scorer Giannis Antetokounmpo (23.1) managed just 11 points on 3-of-10 shooting in the 110-79 loss in Oklahoma City on Tuesday. The Bucks will be in Philadelphia on Saturday to take on the lowly 76ers.
Bet on basketball at Bovada and get a 50% bonus.
The Pacers are in a heated battle with the Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls for the East’s final two playoff berths. Right now, the Pacers are not playing like a team that deserves a postseason berth, losing six of their last eight games. Indiana will be looking for their first two-game winning streak since early February after Tuesday’s 108-90 win over the Toronto Raptors. The Pacers erased a 19-point deficit and ran away in the fourth quarter. Indiana re-signed Lance Stephenson and inserted him into the lineup for his first home game on Tuesday. The veteran swingman, who had his best seasons for the Pacers from 2012-14, played the entire fourth quarter and finished with 12 points – two coming in the final seconds with the game already decided and upsetting the Toronto players. Leading scorer Paul George is averaging 33 points and shooting 44.9% from 3-point range over the last five games. Indiana will play two of their last three games on the road after Thursday’s game with Milwaukee.
Indiana should not be favored over a team ahead of them in the standings despite being at home for this contest. Milwaukee has won all three matchups this season and are 5-1 ATS in their last six trips to Indianapolis.
Pick: Bucks +4.5
- Bucks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Bucks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
- Bucks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
- Bucks are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 vs. NBA Central.
- Bucks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Bucks are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bucks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Bucks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Pacers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Pacers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Pacers are 3-14 ATS in their last 17 Thursday games.
- Pacers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
- Pacers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
- Pacers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
- Under is 5-0 in Bucks last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Under is 5-1 in Bucks last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Over is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 12-3 in Bucks last 15 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 6-2 in Bucks last 8 road games.
- Over is 21-8 in Bucks last 29 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Under is 5-2 in Bucks last 7 games following a straight up loss.
- Under is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Over is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 vs. NBA Central.
- Under is 15-7 in Bucks last 22 overall.
- Over is 8-2 in Pacers last 10 overall.
- Over is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 11-4 in Pacers last 15 games following a ATS win.
- Over is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 10-4 in Pacers last 14 games following a straight up win.
- Over is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 11-5 in Pacers last 16 vs. Eastern Conference.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Indiana.
- Bucks are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Indiana.
- Road team is 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings.
CLICK HERE TO BET THE BUCKS VS PACERS GAME